We are pleased to offer you a complimentary copy of our November 2019 newsletter.
The articles in this issue are:
- All change for company car tax benefits The next tax year will see a substantial overhaul to how company cars are taxed.
- Remember pension re-enrolment Every three years employers must re-enrol any staff who have left their pension scheme. Small and micro employers now have to comply with these requirements for the first time.
- So you want to be your own boss? Increasing numbers of people are choosing to be self-employed but it is a completely difference experience to being employed and requires good planning and organisation.
- Determining off-payroll employment status The off-payroll working rules for private businesses are set to change from April 2020 but some recent tribunal decisions have led to uncertainty over determining employment status.
- Getting it right on VAT first time Recent tribunal cases prove how difficult it can be to ensure returns are accurate.
- A chance to simplify inheritance tax? The Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) has focused on three key areas.
We hope you enjoy reading the newsletter. Please get in touch if you need help or advice on any of the topics covered.