We are pleased to offer you a complimentary copy of our August 2019 newsletter.
The articles in this issue are:
- When off-payroll really is off-payroll HMRC recently lost two tax tribunal appeals against rulings in relation to IR35.
- Could you be using simplified expenses? You can use the ‘simplified expenses’ rules when calculating allowable business expenses and they can be used independently by sole traders and partnerships.
- Employment in the spotlight Employment regulations have been overhauled in a variety of ways over the past year, with implications for most businesses and employees.
- Don’t be tripped up by MTD The first MTD compliant VAT returns have now been filed.
- A question of property Changes to PPR and lettings relief will take effect from April 2020.
- The last thing you do The rules of intestacy apply if someone dies without leaving a valid will and differ quite a bit between the three UK jurisdictions.
We hope you enjoy reading the newsletter. Please get in touch if you need help or advice on any of the topics covered.