"What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin." Mark Twain
Paying tax can make the best of us feel like we've been skinned alive. And with the tax system itself becoming increasingly complex in recent years, it's getting harder for people to organise their affairs tax efficiently. But with some well-planned strategies and close attention to your specific situation, we can help ensure that you pay only the tax required by law.
How can you help me manage my tax affairs?
At BSR Bespoke, we think you should be in control of your tax - not the other way round. That's why we're dedicated to help make sure that:
- you know your tax position
- you're compliant with HMRC requirements
- you're claiming tax reliefs available to you
- your liabilities are identified at an early stage
- you recover any refunds that are owed to you.
What planning areas can you help with?
When it comes to tax planning, we can advise on various opportunities, including:
- tax-efficient strategies
- property investment
- pension funding
- tax-efficient use of losses
- impact of changes in taxation of dividends and savings income
- transferring assets within your family
- Family Investment Companies
- Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning
- taking advantage of residence and domicile status.
Get in touch
For a free initial consultation, contact Adam Hills: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Dividend Tax Rules
With effect from 6th April 2016 there is a new basis for the taxation of dividends. More information can be found here.