Running a business means running the gauntlet of accounting requirements. Whether you're a sole trader, run a partnership or have your own limited company, we're here to help you understand - and meet - your accounting compliance responsibilities.
At BSR Bespoke, we make sure your accounts are:
- fully compliant with all relevant reporting requirements
- ready as soon as possible after the end of your accounting period.
Preparing your accounts is just the start of the story. We take the time to talk you through them, so that together we can analyse exactly how your business has performed. And while we're at it, we help you pinpoint any challenges that need to be tackled and identify any opportunities to make your tax and financial planning even more efficient the next time around.
An audit is an independent examination to provide assurance on whether a company’s accounts show a true and fair view of its financial performance and position. An audit can also:
- Give your accounts increased credibility and reliability for third parties such as lenders
- Review your systems and internal controls to identify any weaknesses
- Highlight key areas for improvement.
Your accounts will need to be audited if your company exceeds two of the following small company thresholds:
- Annual turnover of £10.2 million
- Gross assets of £5.1 million
- 50 employees on average.
Alternatively, shareholders owning at least 10% of a company can request an audit - even if it's not required by law.
As part of the audit process, we will help clients to fully understand the figures, identify any areas for concern and advise on any potential opportunities for improvement.
Charities, co-operatives and other entities
If you run a charity, a co-operative, a trust or an association we can prepare your accounts and provide independent examinations if they are needed.
Get in touch
For a free initial consultation, contact Stephen Pocock: email@example.com