If you're thinking of acquiring a business, we can help you through the process, whether it's a start-up or an established company. We can also help you sell your existing business or retire from it tax efficiently. If you need to restructure your business, we will support you with that too.
We'll help you choose the best structure from the outset, whether that's a sole tradership, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership. We can then:
- take care of all registration processes with HMRC and Companies House
- introduce you to banks, insurance brokers and solicitors where required
- help you set up the right systems to launch your business at a pace that suits you.
As experts in valuing businesses, we can advise you on the right price to pay, as well as negotiating with the vendor on your behalf. We also carry out due diligence work to help identify, evaluate and minimise risk.
If you're considering selling your business, or you're thinking about retiring from it in the near future, we can:
- advise you on the value of your business
- help you to structure a sale to maximise proceeds and tax efficiency
- guide you through marketing the business
- negotiate with potential purchasers on your behalf.
If you need to restructure your business, we'll advise you on the suitability and tax efficiency of its structure. We'll also recommend changes as and when they become appropriate, whether due to expansion, diversification, succession planning, changes in tax legislation or other changes in circumstances.
Get in touch
For a free initial consultation, contact Ian Steadman: email@example.com